Easy HTML Construction Kit provides an easy way to create the HTML code for lists and tables, and to convert data in textfiles (such as archives of mailing lists) to lists, tables and full HTML documents. It comprises six separate utility programs, as follows:
1. HTML Template -- This creates a new HTML document.
2. Text to HTML -- This automates most of the tasks involved in converting a text file to a decent-looking HTML document.
3. Code to HTML -- This automates most of the tasks involved in converting a text file containing program source code (e.g. C code or HTML) to a decent-looking HTML document.
4. Data to List -- This is for converting items in a text file to a HTML list of those items. It can also be used to create the HTML for blank lists.
5. Data to Table -- This is for converting lines of data (separated by commas, spaces, etc.) in a text file to a HTML table whose cells contain that data. In other words, it is for table-izing data in a text file.
6. Table Creator -- This creates the HTML code for a table of a specified number of rows and a specified number of columns, with the possibility of specifying multiple cells larger than 1 row by 1 column. Optionally text may be entered into the cells of the table.
Hyper Maker HTML HTML Compiler that packages HTML pages, linked images, sounds, video and fonts in a single, stand-alone, encrypted file. An ebook can be compiled with some pages freely viewable and some restricted. Includes ebook installer. Does not require MSIE
WebPacker HTML Compiler that packages HTML pages, linked images, sounds, video and fonts in a single, stand-alone, encrypted file. Ebooks can be compiled with some pages freely viewable and some restricted.
LinkBuilder Converts text to html, builds table of contents
HTMLtoRTF Converter Flash-like converting multiple HTML to RTF. Support: tables, font face, size, color, alignment, hyperlinks, special characters, automatic select of coding etc. You can convert HTML into RTF with tables or transform tables to the text.
WebScript Encoder Webscript Encoder not only facilitates quickly encoding your web pages but also protect your HTML code against being acquired when people are viewing the source.
Pocket CHM Pocket CHM is a powerful tool for creating help, ebooks in chm format. It can decompile chm files in batch mode. You can use favorite editors to edit htm or other types of files. You can open and edit chm files directly.
File size: 1,586 K Platforms: Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/98 Downloads: 144
This program includes an interactive TABLE generator which handles COLSPAN and ROWSPAN, and provides an easy way to create HTML code from lists and tables in textfiles, and to convert data in textfiles to finished HTML documents.