Stop memorising logins, passwords, Citrix servers and manually entering them; store all your Citrix connections on one USB flash drive, smart card, or token; enjoy automated access - simply insert the USB drive and pass convenient identification. Add the strength of multi-factor authentication for login to Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server sessions, and eliminate the risks of passwords being lost, forgotten or stolen.
Users simply insert a smart card (or connect a USB flash to the computer) and, optionally, place a finger on a biometric scanner for gaining access to Citrix server. One hardware device, depending on its memory volume, can store many different connections using different user names and servers. User credentials can be securely stored not only on smart cards or USB tokens, but also on USB drives or other removable media (FDD, CD, CD/R, CD/RW, MO, MD, ZIP-disks, Pocket PCs, all types of flash memory cards) preserving the same functionality.
- No password problem: the need to remember connection details and passwords is eliminated.
- Simplified connection procedure: once configured to start specific connection on KSD insertion event, the connection becomes fully automatic and fast.
- Hardware variety: the ability to choose from a large list of supported devices, from different vendor' smart cards and tokens to ordinary USB flash drives, allows choosing the device which would best satisfy user's needs
- Mobility: The ability to store multiple connections on the same device allows users to enjoy even greater mobility already offered by Citrix.
- Secure Workstation: Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client can be configured to either lock the workstation (Disconnect) or to log off from Citrix server upon removal of the card, hardware token or USB drive;
- Multi-factor Authentication: users can be positively identified for access to Citrix-based resources via a wide range of digital identity credentials and biometric devices.
Remote Vaccine - Administrator Remote Vaccine delivers powerful teaching tools plus additional functionality for automated network deployment, enhanced desktop security, and integration with other popular PC management applications.
PromiScan PromiScan is a renowned sniffing node detection tool and has been used worldwide ever since its release. Promiscan is one of the tools mentioned in the 2003 SANS/FBI Top 20.
VSPD.net Network Virtual Serial Ports Driver is an advanced utility, the purpose of which is to emulate null-modem cable on computers located in a TCP/IP LAN or connected to the Internet by creating any number of pure virtual serial ports in your system.
X-NetStat Professional X-NetStat Professional shows your current Internet and network connections (addresses, ports used, traffic, age, process EXE, status). Includes IP-Lookup Tools, Network Statistics, Remote Access Server, Rules, Port Database. It's Internet radar.
Alchemy Network Tools Alchemy Network Tools is the set of the must-have network utilities, used by the Network Administrators to maintain and support their networks: PING, TRACE, WHOIS, LOOKUP, SNMP, ROUTING TABLE, TCP/IP/ICMP/UDP stats tables, etc.
Network Traffic Multi Optional Report This report turns the Traffic Statistics freeware into a traffic monitoring and bandwidth accounting system. Traffic cut by local hosts is shown and users can query the traffic for arbitrary time intervals, services and target hosts using wildcards.
Version: 2.02 Released: May, 10 2005 License: Shareware, $39.00 Expires: Expires after 30 Days
File size: 1,486 K Platforms: Windows XP/ME/NT/2000/98 Downloads: 24
Stop memorising logins, passwords, Citrix servers and manually entering them; store all your Citrix connections on one USB flash drive, smart card, or token; enjoy automated access - simply insert the USB drive and pass convenient identification.