Visually see how your disk space is organized - from Windows Explorer!
DiskView analyzes your disk space, understands it's structure, assimilates information, and presents it visually so that you can understand and manage your files and folders easily - without stepping out of Windows Explorer. DiskView helps you find big files at a glance, and visually shows how disk space is organized not only on your computer, but also on network shares and mapped network drives.
DiskView uses a combination of color, shape, size, texture and transparency to represent various attributes of the file-system - hidden files and folders are transparent, newer are bright, system files have distinctive patterns and file-system attributes are depicted with icons. With one glance, you can see which files and folders are taking up the most disk-space, and gain an intimate understanding of how disk space is distributed on your computer.
* Complete integration with Windows Explorer and the Windows shell.
* Coolest looking pie charts and bar graphs, with 3D look, textures and transparency!
* Shell context menu integration, pies and bars behave just like files and folders.
* Print support for DiskView reports, with custom headers and footer.
* Pie chart and bar chart report options.
* Export charts to PNG, JPG and BMP format, or copy to clipboard .
* Instant Charts: Instant generation of charts as you browse the file-system.
* Extremely configurable and customizable - easily change chart colors, label placement, print options, etc
* Integrated disk summary to see real-time disk usage of all drives.
* Reporting of actual size occupied on disk.
* Support for mapped network drives, as well as network folders with UNC paths.
* 'Size on Disk' and 'Relative Size' column-handlers for Windows Explorer details view .
* Integrated 'DiskView Folders' pane that shows relative folder sizes.
* I18N Localization
Folder Cache Lists the recently used and favorite folders in open/save dialog windows and Windows Explorer. You can make alias for folders in Favorite List, set whether to show original folder icons in folders list or not, open program through a system tray icon.
Wiper Wizard Wipe junk files and computing activity traces safely an easily
IsEqual IsEqual will satisfy all your file compare and file merge tasks.
Disk Chief Disk Chief is the convenient file manager for Windows 9x,Me,NT,2000
and later. Besides usual file management operations (copy/move/delete etc),
it supports ZIP compressed files, GIF, JPEG, BMP, PNG graphics and HTML files.
MediaRECOVER Data Recovery MediaRecover is a data recovery and file undelete utility. Your once-in-a-lifetime images and files can be destroyed, erased by accident, or simply lost while transferring to your computer.
Version: 1.0 Released: Mar, 30 2004 License: Shareware, $39.99 Expires: Expires after 15 Days
File size: 2,845 K Platforms: Windows XP/2000 Downloads: 53
With DiskView add-in to Windows Explorer, you can manage your disk space wisely, and organize your files & folders without stepping out of Windows Explorer. DiskView helps you find big files at a glance, and visually shows how disk space is organized