Download Wonder® works seamlessly with your browser to download files from the Internet, then manage and organize your downloads. It resumes interrupted downloads and prevents ISP and AOL disconnections during lengthy downloads.
Download Wonder®, your "cure for download amnesia" from the inventors of pcANYWHERE™, is a comprehensive utility that efficiently downloads files from the Internet and organizes those downloaded files offline. Download Wonder enhances the download process by adding the ability to download faster, resume interrupted partial downloads, intuitively organize downloads, manage simultaneous downloads, and maintain your Internet and AOL connections while downloading files.
Download Wonder manages all aspects of file downloads, and does so independently from the browser freeing you to continue browsing. While online, the program intercepts file downloads and controls the interaction between your PC and the file server, speeding up and simplifying the downloading process. While offline, Download Wonder allows you to organize your file downloads with a flexible, easy-to-use database.
Download Wonder® saves you time...
· Resume interrupted downloads from the point of interruption
· Download faster with instantaneous "click-and-start"
· Automatically store your partially downloaded files in the database to resume downloading anytime you want
· Keep your Internet connection "alive" indefinitely, eliminating the need to re-dial your ISP
· Continue browsing while your files download
· Download multiple files simultaneously
Download Wonder® gets you organized...
· Prompts you for download-related information when you begin your download
· Assign categories to your downloads
· Associate up to 3 keywords with each downloaded file
· Filter information by matching categories, name patterns, or keywords
· Find downloaded files fast by searching for any word or keyword associated with it
· Print 3, distinct, user-defined, custom reports
Download Wonder® makes you more productive with one click...
· Resume downloading a partial download
· Revisit the web site from which you downloaded a file
· Run, execute, open, or unZIP downloaded files