WhMic is a multimedia shareware program running on Windows for end-to-end secure internet communication (VoIP) and chat, for MP3, Windows Media and Real Media audio streams playing, and for voice detection.
WhMic is a multimedia program running on Windows whose purposes are:
- The treatment of voice in order to enhance its quality and to facilitate its detection.
- The bi-directional communication and the diffusion of voice, music and messages using TCP/IP.
- The playing and the recording of voice and music.
- The generation of signals and noises in the audio domain.
Its main functionalities are:
- Many treatments in frequency domain (filtering, gain, limitation, suppression, compression, expansion, equalization)
after FFT (Fast Fourier Transform).
- High performance voice detection capability.
- Support of TCP/IP via DirectPlay and Windows media.
- Many Codecs for communications and diffusions (GSM, MPEG Layer-3, Windows Media Audio, ...).
- WHM Audio Codec for communications and diffusions.
- End to end secure data with base and enhanced cryptography.
- Simple reading of MP3 and Windows Media files and URLs (audio streams).
- Simple reading of Real Media files and URLs (audio streams).
- White noise and pink noise.
- Graphical displays (time domain, frequency domain, spectrogram).
- 3D sound positioning and Windows mixer volumes control.
- .WAV file support.