Overview of CCNA ICND2 Exam Simulator by CertExams.com
1. Question types: Supports 275+ questions with question types like multiple choice single answer, multiple choice multiple answer, true/false type, simlet type, testlet type, simulation type questions.
2. Exam configuration options: The candidate can configure exam based on the requirement by using options like randomizing questions/answers, setting time duration for the exam, customizing questions based on topics etc.
3. Modes: Exam simulator supports 2 modes namely learn mode and exam mode. In learn mode, the candidate can learn by viewing answers, understanding explanations given in flash cards for each question. In exam mode, the candidate can test himself simulating the actual exam environment.
4. Score Report: A score graph will be generated after the candidate completes taking up an exam, thus giving percentage level to evaluate his/her performance and the report can also be saved for further reference.
5. Detailed help file: Contains help file in detail covering all areas of the software in a clear and concise manner.
6.Limitations of Demo version: The download contains a demo simulator with limited functionality which is just to try the software and full version requires activation key for unlocking the full version of the software.
Exam Simulator for CIW The features of CIW Exam Simulator include Intergrated Test Engine, 250+ questions, Support for different question types, Flash card information and Detailed help file.
CCNA Network Simulator With Designer The features of CCNA Network Simulator with Designer include - Lab exercises: More than 100+ labs for hands on practice, Detailed lab manual, Supports 200+ router and switch commands, Designer supporting different routers, switches, and WS.
Juniper Simulator with Designer-JNCIA The features of Juniper Network Simulator with Designer include: More than 25 lab exercises for hands on practice, Detailed lab manual, Supports several router/switch commands, Designer supporting J-series and M-series routers and EX-series switches.