Software to capture and remove lens aberration with highest precision (radial and tangential distortion, vignetting). Enables a clear revaluation of photographs taken with cheap lenses.
The calibration parameters are automatically calculated from pictures taken of a calibration-map.
- Extreme precision (even takes manufacturing inaccurracies into account)
- Supports consumer or high-end digital cameras (especially shift-lenses, too)
- Access to data of already measured cameras/lenses
- Detailed output of the residue distortion after the calibration enables a reliable tolerance determination
- Batch image correction: just collect a list of images that shall be calibrated, select a destination folder, set the output options, and ImageIron automatically applies the calibration parameters according to the EXIF information (with preview)
- Support of 16 bit color depth and camera RAW-data
- Preserves all metadata (e.g. EXIF) and ICC data
- Parameter analyze (additional license required): Clear distortion- and vignetting-parameter representation as curves and as diagram, as well as parameter export as table (e.g. for quality control and camera lenses evaluation)
Excellently suitable for engineering purposes (development/verification of optical systems), architecture photography, preparation for photogrammetric applications as well as panorama photography!