Create slide-shows (swf files - Macromedia ShockWave Flash format) from JPEG-images for publishing to HTML or Macromedia Projector. Include music to slide-show and use pre-made transition effects from the library or create your own.
FlashSlider allows to create any slide-shows easily and quickly. It can be either a showy presentation or an advertising banner. The program can be used as a web-authoring tool to make a flash movie of JPEG-images for your web-site. The program generates movies (*.swf files - Macromedia ShockWave Flash format) for publishing to HTML or Macromedia Projector. Include music and choose whatever effect of the wide library for transition from slide to slide.
- adding titles to frames;
- adding different URLs to each slides;
- playing the movie from any position with an advanced timeline.
List of available effects:
• Fading with using colors
• Gliding of the following or the following slide
• Panoramic view for current and following slides
• Moving and Transparency of the current slide sample
• Appearing of the following slide at point
• Expanding the follow slide
• Leafing the current (or following) slide
• Movement with inertia
• 90 degree 3D rotation
• Diagonal 3D rotation
• Cubic 3D rotation