TVideoGrabber is a video capture, media player and editor SDK. Features include AVI/WMV/MKV/WebM/MP4 recording, frame capture, streaming, IP cams, motion detection, videos from bitmaps, reencoding, PIP, overlays, screen capture, editing, conversion.
TVideoGrabber is an easy-to-develop video capture, media player and video editor SDK, designed for a quick and intuitive development of applications including video, audio, frame capture and overlays.
TVideoGrabber supports most of the video capture devices, including:
- standard USB webcams,
- HD webcams with a hardware H264 encoder, e.g. the Logitech C920, the Creative Live!Cam InPerson HD,
- IP cameras in MPEG or JPEG mode,
- IP cameras in H264/MPEG4 mode after installing the optional RTSP/RTMP DirectShow source filter
- capture devices including a H264 or MPEG hardware encoder, e.g. the Hauppauge Colossus, the Sensoray 2250S...
- GigE cameras (e.g. PointGrey cameras are well supported),
- professional HD capture/rendering cards like the Blackmagic Decklink, the AJA Kona, ...
- USB analog Composite/SVideo capture devices, e.g. the EasyCap, the Hauppauge USB-Live-2, ...
- PCI analog Composite/SVideo and digical capture cards,
- HD camcorders through firewire or USB, e.g. the Canon HV30, ...
- DV camcorders through firewire.
TVideoGrabber plays audio clips, video clips and playlists at normal speed, faster or slower, with overlay and frame capture capabilities.
The component let merge and cut video clips, convert them to other formats.
Major features include recording in AVI, WMV, WebM, FLV, MP4, MKV, WAV, MP3, MPEG2, compression on-the-fly or after recording, direct network streaming, or to a Windows Media Server publishing point, reencoding, advanced media player with playlist, audio VU-meters, timecode, date/time, motion detection, frame capture, video PIP from another TVideoGrabber component, text and graphics overlays, videos built from set of images, screen recording, video rotation, brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, dual display and much more.
32bit and 64bit components included.
Royalty-free licensed, 2 years of free upgrades and e-mail support included.