The EVTView is a fast viewer and an exploration tool intended for professionals who work with the GDSII and GERBER files. It allows you to view, print, and investigate the layouts stored in both file formats. With conversion package, you can export the data into DXF, GDSII, Gerber, image (BMP, JPEG, and PNG; up to 10000x10000 pixels) and PostScript (PS) files.
* View quickly GDSII, GERBER, DXF, and Excellon drill files.
* Display your layout in (i) "outlined", "filled", or "solid" view, (ii) color or black-and-white.
* View the structures/cells/blocks/apertures individually.
* Navigate easily with dynamic zoom and pan within the layout window and/or with the help of the Bird's Eye window.
* Export the data from you layout into the DXF, GDSII, Gerber, image (BMP, JPEG, and PNG; up to 10000x10000 pixels), and PostScript file format. The best possible effort will be done to preserve both the design intent and the overall view of the layout. (Note: This feature is available in EVTView with conversion package only.)
* Boolean and Compare tools for GDS files.
* Explore your layout with the "on-fly" tools: Distance, Angle, Fill Ratio, and Entity Info.
* See the fine details of your layout with configurable Magnifying Glass and Magnifying Window.
* Print current or full view of your layout on monochrome or color printers. Also you can define the box within layout that will be used for printing.
* Create your own layer settings (i.e. colors, fill patterns, and visibilities) and store them in the file for the future use.
* Store snap-shots of current or full views of your layout within the image files (BMP, JPEG, and PNG).
* Extract the information about the structures/blocks.
* See the structure tree of your layout.
ViewCompanion Standard Powerful application for viewing, printing and converting HPGL, HPGL-2, PLT and CGM files.
MyPictures Windows Image Manager Using Image Manager you can view all of your pictures, images, clipart and even animated graphics on your computer of the types *.bmp; *.cel; *.cut; *.dib; *.emf; *.fax; *.gif; *.icb; *.ico; *.jpg; *.
GerberView Allows you to view multiple Gerber photo plot layers (files) and an NC drill file simultaneously. You can also specify aperture and drill sizes.
Image Navigator Image Navigator is a useful free utility that allows you to efficiently browse and organize images on your computer.
Lens - magnifying glass The Lens - magnifying glass is a graphic tool for viewing the screen area in different zooms (from 1x to 64x). This program was designed as a demo of the krpRegions library, but many people with poor eyesight have found this program very helpful.
ACADSee ACADSee lets you view and print various AutoCAD drawings on your PC easily and quickly. It also enables you to manage 2D and 3D CAD drawings. ACADSee works with AutoCAD DWG, DXF, DWF and DWT files of any version ranging from AutoCAD v2.5 to 2005.