VistaMetrix provides an easy way to extract useful numbers from graphical images, especially when the data used to produce an image is unavailable. This includes graphs, maps, or other images that might be scanned, downloaded from the Internet, or captured as digital photographs or video files.
Here are some of the things you can do with VistaMetrix:
1) Extract values from continuous or discrete graphs. It handles multiple data sets and graphs that have been tilted due to scanning.
2) Measure distance and area on multiple, curved paths. Along these paths you can place annotated markers that show intermediate distances.
3) Measure angles and straight-line distances.
4) Record the color values (RGB, HLS, and CMYK) at multiple points in the image.
The extracted graph values, distances, areas, and color values can be saved as CSV, XLS or TXT files.
VistaMetrix also allows you to:
1) Zoom an image.
2) Add and edit text annotations.
3) Save an image of a selected portion of the screen along with the overlaid VistaMetrix tools.
4) Play video files and perform measurements on individual video frames.
Download VistaMetrix now for a FREE TRIAL. You will be able to use a fully functional trial version of VistaMetrix for thirty days to ensure your satisfaction prior purchasing it. The online Help and Quick Start guide that come with VistaMetrix will answer many of your questions.
JFPCreator Fractals generator.Demo (Save in BMP disabled)
Vieiewing of bewitching images of fractal Julia easily
received in program JFPCreator removes a stress and
Mystica Mystica is a versatile image generator capable of creating custom images and movies for a variety of projects. Rather than designing standard still images, the program allows you to produce actual artwork. Also, a fly through 3D Viewer is included.
MathShapesPro2X With this AutoCAD add-on you can create mathematical curves.
Curves can be defined as explicit, parametric or polar functions.
AxGraf AxGraf is allows to create and to debug the computing programs and output a plots in JPEG files. AxGraf to realize JScript and VBScript interpreters.You may to plot a numeric data to the inner graphic editor.
3DField Contouring surface plotting and digitizing program
Rt-Plot Rt-Plot is a tool to generate Cartesian X/Y-plots from scientific data. You can enter and calculate tabular data. View the changing graphs, including linear and non linear regression, interpolation, differentiation and integration, during entering.
Version: 1.38 Released: Dec, 17 2011 License: Shareware, $49.95 Expires: Expires after 30 Days
File size: 5,780 K Platforms: Windows XP Downloads: 222
Data extraction from a graphical image where the data used to produce that image is unavailable. Provides tools overlaying the image to extract graph values, distances, areas, angles, or color values. Values can be saved to CSV, XLS or TXT files.