Ondesoft Screen Capture for Mac provides a variety capture options for you to take any snapshot of exactly what you need. It is a image editing tools to highlight specific portions of your image, or to personalize your picture for friends and family.
Ondesoft Screen Capture for Mac is currently the most powerful screen grabbing utility on Mac OS, by which you can easily capture any part on your Mac desktop such as rectangular or ellipse region, freehand region, full screen, active/all windows or scrolling windows from any webpage or applications and so on.
The knobs on the sides and corners can be used to resize the frame according to your need. The transparent frame makes you see the content and icon through it. In addition, screen magnifier with hotkey instructions that can be hidden or displayed can help capture the exact region as you want.
Features of Ondesoft Screen Capture for Mac:
1. All-In-One screen capture tool on Mac, quickly capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling window contents.
2. Grabbing your entire desktop, rectangular or ellipse region, a window and all windows can be done with just only one click.
3. Arbitrary Snap Function allows you to create a shape that tailor suits your desired image.
4. Timer Screen are delayed as long as you like to set up what you want to capture on Mac-like a menu-then snag it when you're ready.
5. Screen magnifier can magnify edges of frame to help capture area on your screen accurately.
6. Set Hotkeys and make the fastest image capturing program even quicker.
7. Add some effects with Grab Tool, Text Tools, the Brush Tool, Custom Shape Tools, and an easy to use Arrow Tool.
8. Save your captured image in a wide variety of image formats, including PNG, BMP, TIFF, PPM, XBM, XPM, ICO, JPEG, JPG, and TIF.
9. Options in the Preference Panel allow even more customization of the Timed Screen Function, the Magnification Window, Launch Options, and many more aspects of the Ondesoft Screen Capture.
10. Save your grabbed images directly to the desktop or copy them straight to the mac clipboard.