You cannot put AVCHD video files into the library of iTunes.
You cannot play an AVCHD video smoothly on YouTube you uploaded.
This is the software to solve these problems, converting AVCHD video files for iPhone/iPad/iPod.
This software is a donationware (very similar to freeware, but I welcome your donation).
Although this software displays a message for asking your donation, you can use its full functionality without making a donation.
How to use:
1. Drag & Drop the video files that you wish to convert as shown below:
That's it! Very easy!
- Converted video files are output to the Desktop.
- Please drag & drop the converted video files into iTunes - Library - Movie, and click Sync button.
- You can play the converted video files on iPad without any additional operations.
- If you want to transfer to iPhone or iPod, please convert the movie files with "Create iPod or iPhone Version" on iTunes, and Sync.