mediAvatar Video Converter for Mac can convert video/audio files of almost all formats, making them compatible with all popular digital devices. Batch-capturing movie screens and creating videos from pictures are also possible. Now you can transfer the converted files to iPod, iPhone, and PSP directly. And this Mac video converter allows you to join/clip/split files, crop, add watermarks/soundtracks, and apply artistic effects before conversion.
1. Support High-Definition video decoding and encoding: AVCHD, MKV, H.264/ AVC and much more HD videos.
2. Easily convert between video files (AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/ AVC, MOV, XviD, 3GP, FLV, etc.); convert audio files from one to another (MP2, MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, M4A, WAV, AC3, etc.); extract audio from video.
3. Extract pictures from video in batches or singly.
4. Transfer the converted video/audio files directly to iPod/iPhone/PSP/iTunes.
5. Join multiple pictures or video clips together with transitions inserted.
6. Clip video/audio segments you favor and output them respectively or join them.
7. Set a split size or time length to split a large file into several parts.
8. Crop video image size to get rid of the unwanted parts.
9. Adjust the image brightness, saturation and contrast, and add artistic effects.
10. Create text/picture watermarks to mark the video as your own.
11. Add subtitles and soundtrack to the outputted video.
12. Add multiple output formats to a single file, and then get them converted in one click.
13. Define the output file size you want with the Bitrate Calculator tool.
14. Much more adjustable profile parameters are provided.
15. Support multithreading and batch conversion.
16. This video converter Mac can convert video files for Mac at super high speed.
Download mediAvatar Video Converter for Mac
Buy mediAvatar Video Converter for Mac Now