| Accessory Media Viewer
Accessory Media Viewer will search your disk or CD-Rom and display some of the major file types such
as pictures, sounds, music, and videos. You can display, Edit, Copy, Print, and Send Pictures and Images over the Internet. Pictures can be viewed by clicking on the File Name, captured using Twain supported devices.
Some of the functions included are:
1. Search disk, CD Rom or local area network for common files by file type (extension).
2. View Pictures, Documents, Surf the Internet, Play Videos, and Play Music Files all simultaneously.
3. Picture ThumbNails for a folder with picture selection by mouse click.
4. Save files to another folder location or with a new file name, locally or across the intranet network.
5. Print picture and image files with Titles, sizing and page positioning.
6. Microsoft's Multi-Media player built in for MIDI, MP3, AVI, MPG, ASX and MOV Files.
7. Find all the MP3 files on your disk and play them.
8. Load the program commonly used to create or maintain the file.
9. Many Picture File Editing functions as cut and paste, rotate, reverse, flip, brightness, contrast, color control.
10. Digital Camera and Scanner Twain Support.
11. Create multiple Favorite Lists, Video Play Lists, and Music Play Lists.
12. Convert between most picture and image file types.
13. Disk Utilities as Copy, Save, Rename, and Delete.
14. Slide Show with many transitional features with music played in background (WAV,MIDI,MP3 Files).
15. Windows Explorer like interface with Thumbnails and several Icon sizes.
16. View Pictures and Multimedia Files on the Internet.
17. Surf the Internet adding to and using Interent Explorer Favorites.
18. Accessory Media Viewer Max fully tested for use under Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, and Windows XP with Pentium Class microprocessors.
19. Must have 50 Megabytes of free disk space, best to have at least 128 Mb of RAM, and Pentium microprocessor.
20. Run or click on AccMediaView.exe with Windows Explorer, and the downloaded file will uncompress and install Media Viewer.
Supported file types include: BMP, JPG, EMF, WMF, ICO, CUR, WAV, MID, RMI, AVI, MPG, MOV, MP3, TIF, PCX, PNG, PSD, TGA, CUT, PCD, FPX, PBM, RAS, MAC, FAX, AWD, XPM, CLP, XWD, FLC, ANI, SGI, DOC, TXT, BAT, SYS, INI, HTM, HTML, SHTM, SHTML, ASX, and ASP.
|Requirements: ||Pentium 100 CPU, 128 Mb RAM, 100 Mb Free disk space, VGA, Super VGA, or XGA video card, Internet Explorer 4.0 or later|
|Trial version Limitations: ||45 day free Trial|
||Easy Video Converter
Convert AVI, MPEG, RM, WMV/ASF, MP4, 3GP, FLV, OGG to VCD/DVD, iPod, PSP, 3GP, AVI, DivX, WMV,ASF,
||WinMPG Video Convert
WinMPG Video Convert is a best video converter.
||Super DVD Creator
Convert Wmv,Asf,AVI,DivX,Xvid,Mov,MPEG movies to VCD/SVCD/DVD format to play them on your home DVD player.wmv to ...
||Alive Video Converter
Convert video files from one format to another, and extract audio tracks.
Watcher turns your PC and webcam into a complete video surveillance system for home or office.