Complete file management system with multiple file lists. Includes compress or extract ZIP and CAB files, integrated text and html editors, backup, file security, viewer, edit images, patch maker, file splitter, copy to/from Internet, much more...
FileWrangler is the complete file management system for Windows.
- Multiple file listing windows;
- Integrated ZIP and Unzip (including disk spanning and self-extracting, read and write Windows CAB files, or create encrypted LOK format archives. You may view and run programs and documents without extracting, etc.);
- Security options to hide file types, folders and drives from file manager users, as well as to prevent access to various file management functions;
- Wipe, normal delete, and recycle file deletion options;
- Encrypt and decrypt files (trial version uses methods allowed under U.S. export regulations);
- Preview file contents using the integrated viewer;
- On-board editors: text, paint, html;
- Backup and Restore functions;
- File splitter which allows you to break large files or groups of files to fit onto multiple disks (may also be used to create installation-type programs);
- Patch file maker;
- Integrated FTP client to allow you to upload or download files to internet sites;
- History list of recently accessed folders (so you can quickly jump back);
- Folder synchronization;
- Group Rename;
- Change file creation and file modified dates, along with other attributes;
- Print file listings (or save as text files);
- File drawer buttons for custom lists with only those files which you want to see;
- Configure file listing modes to suit yourself: list view, tree view, icon view, and with or without displaying file attributes and details;
- and much more...