DISLIN is a high-level library of subroutines and functions that display data graphically. It is intended to be a powerful and easy to use software package for programmers and scientists that does not require knowledge of hardware features. The software is available for the programming languages C, Fortran 77, Fortran 90, Perl, Python and Java. DISLIN can display graphic information directly on graphic terminals or store them in metafiles. The supported display types are VGA, X Windows, Windows API and Tektronix. The supported file formats are GKSLIN, CGM, HPGL, PostScript, PDF, SVG, WMF, PNG and TIFF. The library contains the following features:
- 9 software fonts where each font provides 6 alphabets. Hardware fonts for PostScript printers, X11 fonts for X11 displays and TrueType fonts for Windows 95/98/NT displays and WMF files can also be used. The different aphabets contain Roman, Greek, Russian, mathematical and special European characters. Plotting of mathematical formulas with TeX instructions.
- Plotting of two- and three-dimensional axis systems. Axes can be linearly or logarithmically scaled and labeled with linear, logarithmic, date, time, map and user-defined formats.
- Plotting of curves. Several curves can appear in one axis system and can be differentiated by colour, line style and pattern. Multiple axis systems can be displayed on a page.
- Plotting of legends.
- Elementary plot routines for lines, vectors and outlined or filled regions such as rectangles, circles, arcs, ellipses and polygons.
- Shielded regions can be defined.
- Business graphics.
- 3-D colour graphics.
- 3-D graphics.
- Elementary image routines.
- Geographical projections and plotting of maps.
- Graphical user interface (GUI) routines based on Motif and Windows API functions.
- Manuals are available in HTML format and as printed books.
RSS Magic for .Net RSS Magic is a .Net class library that allows developers the ability to download, manipulate, and save RSS feeds through familiar properties and methods. The RSS Magic component creates RSS feeds that conform to RSS version 2.0.
XD++ MFC Library Standard Edition V6.20 XD++ Library for MFC by UCanCode.Net Software, an C++ class framework that provides your applications with a drawing surface for diagramming, symbol manipulation, drag and drop, scrolling, zooming, and many other graphics capabilities.
XD++ Diagrammer Professional Edition XD++ Library for MFC by UCanCode.Net Software, an C++ class framework that provides your applications with a drawing surface for diagramming, symbol manipulation, drag and drop, scrolling, zooming, and many other graphics capabilities.
FastReport VCL Full source code, royalty-free!
FastReport provides all the tools you need to develop reports, including a report engine, report designer, previewer, dialog designer, and Pascal-like macro language interpreter. Can be installed in Delphi 2-7, CB1-6
FastReport CLX FastReport CLX edition is the first powerful cross-platform report generator for Delphi and Kylix. Using
FastReport CLX edition, you can create highly efficient cross-platform reports for Windows and Linux with a minimum of manual coding.
CompressionMaster Suite CompressionMaster Suite is the most advanced data compression library available for Delphi and C++ Builder. The Suite includes three independent data compression products: Easy Compression Library, FlexCompress and ZipForge.
File size: 12,522 K Platforms: Windows XP Downloads: 36
DISLIN is a high-level and easy to use plotting library for displaying data as curves, bar graphs, pie charts, 3D-colour plots, surfaces, contours and maps. Several output formats are supported such as X11, VGA, PostScript, PDF, CGM, PNG and TIFF.