DISLIN is a high-level library of subroutines and functions that display data graphically. It is intended to be a powerful and easy to use software package for programmers and scientists that does not require knowledge of hardware features. The software is available for the programming languages C, Fortran 77, Fortran 90, Perl, Python and Java. DISLIN can display graphic information directly on graphic terminals or store them in metafiles. The supported display types are VGA, X Windows, Windows API and Tektronix. The supported file formats are GKSLIN, CGM, HPGL, PostScript, PDF, SVG, WMF, PNG and TIFF. The library contains the following features:
- 9 software fonts where each font provides 6 alphabets. Hardware fonts for PostScript printers, X11 fonts for X11 displays and TrueType fonts for Windows 95/98/NT displays and WMF files can also be used. The different aphabets contain Roman, Greek, Russian, mathematical and special European characters. Plotting of mathematical formulas with TeX instructions.
- Plotting of two- and three-dimensional axis systems. Axes can be linearly or logarithmically scaled and labeled with linear, logarithmic, date, time, map and user-defined formats.
- Plotting of curves. Several curves can appear in one axis system and can be differentiated by colour, line style and pattern. Multiple axis systems can be displayed on a page.
- Plotting of legends.
- Elementary plot routines for lines, vectors and outlined or filled regions such as rectangles, circles, arcs, ellipses and polygons.
- Shielded regions can be defined.
- Business graphics.
- 3-D colour graphics.
- 3-D graphics.
- Elementary image routines.
- Geographical projections and plotting of maps.
- Graphical user interface (GUI) routines based on Motif and Windows API functions.
- English manuals in PostScript, PDF and HTML format are available.
Regular Expression Component Library for VC6 Search and/or replace strings or files using regular expressions. Supports both MFC and non-MFC programming. Flexible expression options to match any type of regular expression syntax. Uses a property/method/event programming model.
1D Barcode VCL Components The components set is designed for generating and printing barcode in your Delphi or C++ Builder application. Most popular linear and postal barcode symbologies are supported. Database functionality and most popular reports are supported.
Silverlight Barcode Professional Barcode Professional for Silverlight. High quality vector-based Linear, Postal, MICR, Composite and 2D Symbologies. Visual Studio & Expression Blend support. Silverlight printing data-binding support. Save barcode images in image files.
N-Tier Slam VB6 based TCP/IP N-Tier application server library that supports database access, chat servers and clients, sending of SMTP E-mail, and calling of sub procedures and functions at the server from a client application. Standalone database access.
File size: 2,485 K Platforms: Windows XP/NT/2000 Downloads: 147
DISLIN is a high-level and easy to use plotting library for displaying data as curves, bar graphs, pie charts, 3D-colour plots, surfaces, contours and maps. Several output formats are supported such as X11, VGA, PostScript, PDF, CGM, PNG and TIFF.