Would you like to know how to create MySQL client applications using Visual C++ with MySQL++ class library?
What is MySQL? The MySQL database server is the world's most popular open source database. Its MySQL++ C++ class library allows you to easily create clients that accesses the database, either on a local computer, LAN or the Internet.
If you are looking for a full example source code for a complete MFC C++ program that uses the MySQL++ class library to access a MySQL database, then this package is for you.
MyNotes Example Source Codes Package
Here's what you'll learn from this package.
1. How to integrate MFC code with MySQL++ code.
2. How to use a ListBox control
3. How to enable and disable command buttons
4. How to coordinate the interactions between listbox, edit input fields and command buttons
5. Input validation for blanks, numerical data and dates
6. How to connect to a MySQL server using the MySQL++ class library
7. How to create SQL statements to add, edit, delete and search data
8. How to use the MySQL++ classes to add, edit, delete and searchdata
9. How to escape problematic characters like apostrophe in text strings.
10. How to check for duplicate keys
In version 2.0, the full Example Source Code Package now contains 2 Visual C++ projects, one for Visual C++ 6.0 and the other for Visual C++ 7.1.
Demo button for Internet Explorer (IEDemoButton) This demo program allows to add the button into Internet Explorer "standard buttons" toolbar (where "Go back", "Go forward", "Stop"..... buttons). Unlike buttons added with standard way, this button allows to show text and show a drop-down menu.
HomeTalk Server The HomeTalk Server allows you to host chat sessions and lets users transfer files seamlessly. The server offers features which let you manage users, permission groups, and topics. Free C++ source code is available for download.
Paq KeyLog Engine Paq KeyLog engine is a keystroke recorder engine newly produced in 2003. It can log all keyboard events and runs invisibly and quickly (quietly). It also can run automatically when computer starts.
Digital Analog Clock This project includes the fla file of the analog-digital clock made with Flash 5.
Artifact Desktop A Personal Code Manager that helps you to find, manage, and use code regardless of location. With it you can search multiple code-sharing websites with a single query, organize the code on your local PC and IM others to get answers to your questions.