ACDR (Audio Compact Disc Reader) is a very easy to use, yet fully featured tool, that lets you read tracks from audio CD's. Supports: Lots of output file formats, freedb, ReplayGain, Unicode, APE-tags, ID3v2-tags, scratch correction, ...
ACDR (Audio Compact Disc Reader) is a tool that lets you read audio tracks from standard audio CD's and write them to a variety of different file formats.
- A simple 3-step interface for quick and easy ripping.
- Works with most CD/DVD/BD-drives.
- Supports the most common file formats.
- Supports the 'freedb' internet album database for retrieving track, album, and artist names.
- Supports the 'Replay Gain' and 'EBU R 128' algorithms for volume normalization.
- Supports Unicode for international characters in text meta data (APE-tags, ID3v2-tags, freedb level 6, ...).
- Flexible method for automatically creating files names and for sorting into sub-directories.
- Professional quality sample rate conversion option.
- Optional jitter and scratch correction.
- Convert tracks, 'merged' consecutive tracks, or H:M:S selections.
- De-emphasis support for correct EQ of rare CD's recorded with 'emphasis'.