An Envelope based Wave and Music editor. Desktop functionality using Projects. Create, Manipulatie Waves. Edit Wave, Music (Parts), Playing Music with selfmade sound effects. Program own Sound Factories, Music Players and other kinds of Factories
- Repeat Use of Factory
- Music Players
- Music Processors
- Generate Wave by Formula.
2 kind of Factory-Nodes added:
- Node for Repeat Use of Factory
- Node for Generate Wave by Formula.
- A Set of Music Players are saved into a .wty file. Each Set of Players has a own MDI Window which is also a Dialogbox. As Music, Factories and Waves, you can Save, Load, Revert and Duplicate Sets of Players, and register it under a unique name. Each Player in a Set of Players has a name, so it is possible to refer to Players from Music.
Every One-Player (each Player consist of one or more One-Players) has got new properties:
- Frequency Factor and Shifting: to change the Frequency to play by this One Player
- Volume Factor: to change the Volume to play by this One Player
- Balance Properties: to give a stereo effect of the sound played by this One Player
- A One Player can use a special kind of Factory to generate the sound for this Player. The Factory is referred by a name.
- A Turn Item has also a Tempo Factor.
- Most Music Nodes have a Start and End Tempo.
- You can View a Result Tree from a Music Tree. You can see for example how many time each part occupies.
Music, Note Group
- The Music Player itself is placed outside the NoteGroup. The NoteGroup refer to a Music Player by using two names: one for the name of the Set of Players, the second one for the name of the Player inside that Player Set.
- You can navigate to that Player by pressing a GoTo button.
- You can assign a Music Processor Factory to a Note Group. The result (Sound) of the Note Group is given to the Factory and is processed by the Factory. You can for example add echo to the sound from the Note Group, by assigning a Music Processor Factor that create echoes.
- A note Group has a Frequency Factor, the Frequencies from each Note to play, is changed, before it is given to the Music Player.
- A note Group has also a Volume Factor.
- You can easily en- or disable Playing each Note Group (when playing music(parts) or staves).
- You can Play each Note Group seperatedly, or create a Wave Window from it. Both before or after applying a Music Processor (if applicable).
- There are two kind of Note Heads added: a Triangle or Diagonal Cross.
- You can navigate to a Staff in the Music Window by pressing a GoTo button.
- You can assign a Music Processor Factory to a Staff. The result (Sound) of the Staff is given to the Factory and is processed by the Factory. You can for example add echo to the sound from the Staff, by assigning - Music Processor Factor that create echoes.
- You can easily enable or disable Playing and Drawing each Staff (when playing/drawing music(parts)).
- You can Play each Staff seperatedly, or create a Wave Window from it. Both before or after applying a Music Processor (if applicable).
- create a directory.
- extract all files form de zipfile to the new directory
- you can start the application by starting the file waveth91.exe.