Plays back MIDI and .kar music files (widely available on the Internet) while you sing along or play your instrument. Change tempo and key, convert MIDI files to MP3 and wave format, view lyrics in the display window. Makes practicing fun!
Need to learn your Messiah part, recital piece, or favorite fiddle tune? Karaoke Sing-n-Burn plays back MIDI and .kar music files (widely available for free on the Internet) while you sing along or play your instrument. Change the pitch and tempo to suit your voice or instrument, and change instrumentation and volume of each track to make your own musical arrangements. Practice with the melody track, then mute it during recording. Record your performance, save files as MP3s and wave. burn them to CD, export to your iPod, and put on your blog or Facebook page. Free lifetime email support.
· Change tempo and key independently
· Convert MIDI files to MP3 and wave format
· Record a performance
· View lyrics in the display window
· Mute any track-easily remove vocal line from accompaniment
· For Suzuki students, choral and church singers, folk musicians, early music lovers, everyone who loves music