One-way converting from WMA to MP3 format at high converting speed!
- converting in one click!
- fast converting speed;
- advanced output format settings;
- automatic source deleting;
- supporting drag and drop;
- tag editor.
One-way converting from WMA to MP3 format!
The beauty of using 4Musics WMA to MP3 Converter is that it works from the right click menu on a file.
You do not have to invoke a whole other program to convert WMA to MP3. Simply right click on the WMA, select "Convert to MP3"! As easy as 1, 2, 3!
What is a WMA? The WMA (Windows Media Audio) format is an audio format developed by Microsoft.
WMA is designed to handle all types of audio content. The files can be highly compressed and
can be delivered as a continuous flow of data (on-line radio). WMA files can be of any size, and be compressed to match many different bandwidths (connection speeds).
-converting in one click!
-fast converting speed;
-advanced output format settings;
-automatic source deleting;
-supporting drag and drop;
What's new in version 1.5:
- now all program windows can be attached to Main Window with a help of a special button near a "Close" button;
- audio options presets in audio options windows;
- new "Add Folder" window with ability to select types of audio files to be added and option for including subfolders;
- new option "Save subfolders structure", if you want to save encoded files to another place ("Options" window).
- crashing at start/exit during load/saving settings;
- crashing when many files were added with "Add folder" button;
- delays at start and exit;
- sometimes settings could not be saved;
- sometimes MP3 Options window flied away to the left top screen corner;
- program windows were cut off at 120 dpi display settings;
- some text strings could not be translated;
- bad File List redrawing;
- sometimes menubar position could not be saved;
- crashing when you press an "Audio" button;
- resource overdrawing during the idle time;
- incorrect multiple tag editing;
- now process window is always on top.