One-way converting from OGG to MP3 format at high converting speed!
- converting in one click!
- fast converting speed;
- advanced output format settings;
- automatic source deleting;
- supporting drag and drop;
- tag editor;
One-way converting from OGG to MP3 format!
The beauty of using 4Musics OGG to MP3 Converter is that it works from the right click menu on a file.
You do not have to invoke a whole other program to convert OGG to MP3.
Simply right click on the OGG, select "Convert to MP3"! As easy as 1, 2, 3!
What is a OGG? Ogg Vorbis is a fully open, non-proprietary, patent-and-royalty-free, general-purpose compressed audio format
for mid to high quality (8kHz-48.0kHz, 16+ bit, polyphonic) audio and music at fixed and variable bitrates
from 16 to 128 kbps/channel. Vorbis is the first of a planned family of Ogg multimedia coding formats being developed
as part of Xiph.org's Ogg multimedia project.
-converting in one click!
-fast converting speed;
-advanced output format settings;
-automatic source deleting;
-supporting drag and drop;
What's new in version 1.4:
- now tags are saved correctly while converting in any direction;
- the converting speed in any direction (especially from OGG to MP3 format) is increased;
- multilingual interface (21 languages);
- many bugs are fixed.