One-way converting from WMA to MP3 format at high converting speed!
- converting in one click!
- fast converting speed;
- advanced output format settings;
- automatic source deleting;
- supporting drag and drop;
- tag editor;
One-way converting from WMA to MP3 format!
The beauty of using 4Musics WMA to MP3 Converter is that it works from the right click menu on a file.
You do not have to invoke a whole other program to convert WMA to MP3.
Simply right click on the WMA, select "Convert to MP3"! As easy as 1, 2, 3!
What is a WMA? The WMA (Windows Media Audio) format is an audio format developed by Microsoft.
WMA is designed to handle all types of audio content. The files can be highly compressed and
can be delivered as a continuous flow of data (on-line radio). WMA files can be of any size,
and be compressed to match many different bandwidths (connection speeds).
-converting in one click!
-fast converting speed;
-advanced output format settings;
-automatic source deleting;
-supporting drag and drop;
What's new in version 1.4:
- now tags are saved correctly while converting in any direction;
- when you try to convert the protected WMA files you get a message that these files are protected and can't be converted;
- the converting speed in any direction is increased;
- multilingual interface (21 languages);
- many bugs are fixed.