XG On Stage is a software allowing to extended the abilities of the midi sound generators. It features the following :
- instrument definitions (cakewalk format)
- 16 channel individual configurations control of the main midi parameters (chorus, reverb, brightness, harmony, variation...)
- complex splitting of the input controllers (master keyboard for example), with octave transposition
- routing of the messages from the input midi ports to one or more output channels, allowing to play on several channels at the same time
- chorus, reverb and variation types control (may work only with yamaha instruments with on the pre-beta 0.1)
- saving and loading of preset files, this permits to configures your software in one click.
- basic sequencing functions (loops)
- more to come ...