MIDIoverLAN+ is 3-in-one solution for multi-client MIDI device access and communication between MIDI applications both local and over network. MIDIoverLAN+ is not only unique and easy to use but also can work with all Windows versions.
MusicLab MIDIoverLAN+ is the best choice if you want to:
- Receive/transmit MIDI events from/to remote computers via TCP/IP network;
- Route transmitting/receiving to/from remote computers MIDI events on any local MIDI port; - Synchronize sequencers or play MIDI over local network;
- Run your favorite softsynths on dedicated computer;
- Work simultaneously with multiple MIDI programs in Windows 9x/ME/2000/XP;
- Get rid of "the MIDI device is currently in use by another application" error message;
- Use your favorite Synth-Editor (Sampler) together with your favorite MIDI-Sequencer;
- Combine the best of all MIDI programs.
Please visit this page to get more info: http://www.musiclab.com